Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged on facebook to do this little exercise.

25 Random Things About Me
  1. My favorite place to be is on the beach listening to the ocean waves.
  2. I was an Alpha Phi at Midwestern State University.
  3. I was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder in 2001. Boy did that explain a lot of things!
  4. I suffered a mild concussion during vacationing in Sedona, AZ. My husband & I were mountain biking. To this day, I don't know what happened and have not gotten back on a bike.
  5. In June 1992 I joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
  6. I hate to cook, but sometimes like to bake.
  7. I have run one marathon and three half-marathons.
  8. I have never liked cliques because I don't want anyone to feel left out.
  9. I love graphic design, and creating things with photos.
  10. My most favorite purchase for my home are my Roomba and Scooba robot vacuum cleaners.
  11. I HATE politics!
  12. Unfortunately, you can not buy my favorite candy anymore, Reeses Bites.
  13. I sold our last 2 out of 3 houses by owner.
  14. I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne. Oh wait...that is a song :) I do like running in the rain and I'm not a health food fan, but I have not had a drink of alcohol for almost 17 years. It's true!
  15. My favorite paid job was working as the Executive Secretary to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Real Estate for Continental Airlines.
  16. My wedding cost a total of $800! (1994)
  17. I used to be an Executive Manager for Tupperware and earned a car.
  18. I like to be frugal and get the best possible price for things. My new favorite magazine is ShopSmart;)
  19. I love to spend time with my friends and family.
  20. Heroes is my favorite TV show right now.
  21. On Christmas Eve I like to watch Serendipity while wrapping gifts.
  22. I love to be spontaneous...makes life more fun.
  23. 80's techno music is still my favorite music to listen to.
  24. Acts of Service is my love language.
  25. Hopefully, in the next year or two I will be officially registered as a Mohawk Indian. My Great Grandfather was full blood Mohawk Indian.

No comments:

Post a Comment