Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Songs Are In!

The following have given me their Happy Songs:
  • My Brother: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen

  • My Mom: Your Song by Elton John

  • My Son: Move It by will i am (Madagascar 2 version)

  • My youngest Daughter: Axel F by Crazy Frog
  • My Sister: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

I have updated the playlist with their songs...so you can listen and be happy :)


Smile,

Shan


P.S. : Click here to read previous post about happy songs. Don't forget, if you are receiving this as an e-mail, you will have to go to my blog to hear the songs on this playlist. Just click on the play button (triangle) and the music should begin.







Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. I did not know/remember a lot about you!!! mohawk huh? those were the naughty indians!! ! I knew you were naughty in there somewhere! Each of my kids has a "song" i have for them when they were born. Layla's was "your song"

    ReplyDelete