Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bon Voyage!

This will be the very brief & simplified version of our cruise from this weekend. I realized I have at least 500 photos and it takes time for those to download (and correct imperfections lol!) etc. Unfortunately, I have come down with a urinary tract infection & so I'm dizzy. :( This makes it difficult to devote the time I would like to this very special trip commemorating my 40th Birthday. I chose a few photos to share now & I promise you will see more in the future.






There are definite benefits to having a daughter who wants to be a photographer! =)





Me on the deck, on my Birthday


Top of the Ship


The front of the ship :)


The family at Disney's Private Island, Castaway Cay

It was not long enough!
Need to get to bed. Hopefully I will feel better enough tomorrow to write more of our adventures aboard our "Fantasy" cruise.

Dreams really do come true,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment