Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

235th Blog Post


Do you hear what I hear? It's called silence.

This morning we continued our First Day of School tradition of visiting the Donut Shop for breakfast. "A" must have been a little nervous because she didn't finish her little bag of donut holes. That has never happened before. Photos were taken & DH took the two oldest to their respective schools while I took our youngest to hers. (They are each at a different school...yeah, it's a bummer!)

I went by our old place to check on things there on my way home. After that, I came home made beds, straightened up, did two loads of laundry, watered the plants, shocked the pool, paid some bills, made some phone calls while listening to the audio version of Proverbs. WOW! Look what I can do when there are no interruptions. Yay! School is good for Mommies and Kids! lol

Now, I got my music playing while writing this blog and plan on working on some photo sorting afterward. Looking forward to having lunch with my sweet DH. It's a beautiful day! Feeling grateful and happy. Hope you are too. :)

Happy 1st day of the rest of your life,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment