Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

200th Post! And Dance Workout

Holy cow, I can't believe I have 200 posts on my blog now!

I wanted to write about my new exercise routine I have been trying out this week. The other day, while dancing in my bathroom, I was reminiscing of my old dancing days. I had an epiphany. Maybe, just maybe, dancing was one of the reasons I stayed thin growing up. So I decided to get a cardio dance dvd and try it. It's called 10 Minute Solution Dance Your Body Thin. It has 5 different workouts on it and it comes with a weighted dance belt. The weird thing is...I think it has already began to work! I've done it only three days this week and I have already noticed a tightening in my abdomen. Therefore, I'm completely sold and will continue to dance my body thin!!

Happy Friday,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment