Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Storm is HERE!





I am sooooooo grateful to still have electricity! Unfortunately, I don't know for how long. It has been raining sleet now. The pictures above were taken earlier today. The kids were glad to be out of school today. We watched Tinkerbell and now we are watching Ariel's Beginning. My oldest has been cooking little smokies with bacon wrapped around it. So it smells like bacon throughout the house. The hubby still had to go to work today and I am hoping he makes it home safely. It looks 10 times worse now than it has all day. The power lines are all hanging with a heavy bead of ice weighing them close to the ground.

Please continue to pray for us. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. Your prayer for us may be the reason we still have electricity.
Chow,
Shan
P.S.: If you receive this by e-mail, you must go to my blog to see the video "I'm Blue" I posted earlier. It is not titled that due to emotions...the color! :)

1 comment: