Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love my friends!

On Saturday I was able to speak with one of my dearest friends who lives in Oregon now. She was supposed to visit my blog...Welcome!!! It was so great to hear how well she is doing. She and her family are going through a tough trial right now. Even so, she is persevering and clinging to her faith. We have prayed for them so much and I know Heavenly Father has answered our prayers.

I have another close friend from my home state who I miss dearly. Thanks to having the same cell phone company, texting, blogs and e-mails we keep in touch regularly. I am grateful for technology that can keep us close. :) I can't wait to see you in November! You know who you are!

I have only one true friend where I live now. She is so sweet and one of the most positive people I have ever met. I might feel a little lonely living in our small little town without her. I called her up on my birthday and she cleared her busy schedule to go to lunch with me! Thank you, girlie! :)

"Friends are what makes the world go round." Isn't that the truth! They make this world a happier place. We have fun together, we cry together, we learn together...we, in essence, become family. I am profoundly grateful for my friends. Wherever you are, wherever you live...thank you for loving me just the way I am.
Sorry so "mushy"!
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment