Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow...surprised!

I was surprised to find out how many visitors I had here on my blog yesterday. Either one of two things happened:
  1. You thought, "That slide show was cool!"
  2. You thought, "Go see this hilarious girl's slide show on her blog."

Yeah, yeah...go ahead and make fun of my 80's hair, make up and clothing!

For whatever reason you visited...welcome.

Shan

P.S.: In celebration of my 20 year High School Reunion this weekend, I will be posting a new Playlist with some of my favorite 80's music. Can you guess what I will be playing? Or do you have any requests?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR PLAYLIST...so far anyway. Just started looking! I have always known where my musical influence came from in the 80s!!! My "Cool Big Sis!" LOVIN IT!!!! Love you!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete