Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Midnight Sun!

Midnight Sun is the name of Stephenie Meyer's next book in the Twilight Saga. For those of you who are totally insane (no offense :) )and have not read any of these spectacular books, Midnight Sun will be Twilight through the eyes of Edward. Twilight is written through the eyes of Bella. Edward and Bella are the two main characters. Midnight Sun is not a continuation of Breaking Dawn. It is just retelling the first book, Twilight, from Edward's perspective.

I just found the first chapter online at Stephenie Meyers website (under my favorite websites to the left). I was able to download it and read it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just as great as the others! I probably should not have read it because now I can't wait to read the rest and it probably won't be released until next year sometime. Oh well...ugh...something to look forward to right? I am not sounding too convincing to myself. Sigh!!!

Choose to be happy, Shan

P. S.: You can read more about it in my archive titled: I can read Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment