Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Day Mantle




I finally received the motivation & inspiration to 'loveify' my mantle.

What I love the most about it is...

I only spent $2.50 for a bag of conversational heart candy.
{used in small jar and around candle pillar}

The rest I shopped at home.

The red circles above the TV are place mats.
The grapevine garland was on my Christmas tree.

I realized while sprucing up my photos that I forgot to add my red ribbon to my chalk board...the one that says "Love."  You can see the holes in it.  Ugh, I'll have to update the photo with the red ribbon later.  Oopsy!  Sorry!


Once a romantic...always a romantic,
Shan


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Shannon. Always so inspirational and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, you don't realize how much that means to me! Miss our lunches together ;)

    ReplyDelete