Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Change A Life

I didn't plan it this way, but it's turned out to be video week here on Family Brings Joy.

I just attended a webinar for Box Tops for Education.  I am the box tops coordinator for my second grader's school.  I learned about this awesome program called Win One, Give One which benefits children in Africa and my child's school as well.
Every time the video gets 100 views in a day, another laptop will be sent to a child in Africa.  Box Tops will also give my child's school 5 bonus box tops.  This money is very valuable in my own child's education.

All you have to do is watch a minute long video and you will change a life.  How easy is that?!

watch a video. give a laptop. change a life



Serving feels good,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment