Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Conference Musings

It's been an intense day so far here at Blissdom Blog Conference. I found out that I am considered a purist. This is a blogger who has no ads on their blog. It's a new world listening to all the fellow bloggers who have quite a following. I feel like a little fish in a gigantic pond. Meeting lots of women, including my favorite bloggers who I have read for a long time. I am grateful to meet them and see how genuine they are in person. That has really been the highlight of my time here so far. Missing the family, but I know my time here will go very quickly and I will be reunited with them again.

Blog on,
Shan

P.S. : If you introduced yourself to me at the conference today & your visiting my humble little blog for the first time, welcome. It was great meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment