Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Motivation for running 3 miles...

  • New Music for my ipod!
  • Tired of my clothes fitting too tight!
  • Order new running shoes :)
The last time I ran was on my Birthday, September 2nd. Today is December 2nd! Oh my goodness...that was three months ago. I guess injuries can make a runner stop running, but they can't take the run out of the runner. {I just made that up, so if you think it's a good quote, please give me credit. :) }

The following are four songs that kept me running for three miles:




  1. Twilight Zone (Rave Version) by 2 Unlimited
  2. The Walk (Infustion Mix) by The Cure
  3. Shake the Disease (Tiga Remix) by Depeche Mode
  4. Days Go By by Dirty Vegas




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Hopefully I will be able to keep my running up again without being 'paralyzed' by injuries.

Bring on the soreness,
Shan

P.S. : Reminder for facebook readers: this is a blog post from my blog that is automatically entered into my facebook account as a note. www.familybringsjoy.com Blog Post #248

No comments:

Post a Comment