In honor of my Husband & I celebrating our 16th Wedding Anniversary, I have put together the following:
16 reasons I love my husband (in no particular order)
1. He loves me.
2. He loves God & honors His Priesthood.
3. He shows me he loves me by performing acts of service.
4. He knows how important it is to allow me to have some “me time” & gives that time to me.
5. He is an excellent provider for our family. (& he lets me do the bills)
6. He doesn’t like basketball, golf or Heavy Metal music.
7. He likes to cook & prepare meals.
8. He takes me on dates. (& still opens the door for me)
9. He exercises & maintains a healthy body.
10. He likes to travel & takes time off of work so we can vacation together as a family.
11. We share the same faith, values & standards.
12. He is quick to forgive & be forgiven.
13. He spends quality time with the kids.
14. He makes notes in his iphone when I have suggestions about things & follows through.
15. He is happy if I am happy.
16. He loves me…even though I’m not perfect, even though I have weaknesses, even though I am very practical & don’t let him buy everything he wants, even though I am strong minded & outgoing…he still loves me.
It's only the beginning of many years to come in our eternity together.
Happy Anniversary, Dear Husband :) XX OO
All you need is LOVE,