Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Teacher Mini Clipboard Gifts






Lately, whenever I do a project or change something up in my house, I hear from my children, "where did you get that idea?" My answer seems to always be, "on a blog." So much that the last time my son asked me, I didn't even have to answer. He immediately said, "I know, on a BLOG!"

I have gotten so many great ideas from blogs that it literally has made a huge impact on my life, apparently.

So here is my latest inspiration project due to fellow blogger Marta Writes. Her blog is titled The Dear Diary Stories. She is extremely creative and I used her mini clipboards idea to give to my kid's teachers this week for Teacher Appreciation Week. She has great instructions on how to make them with wonderful photos. You can see them here. Thanks Marta!

Blogs are awesome,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment