Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Limited Freedom

After today, I will only have 3 more days of uninterrupted time to do things. Yes, it's that time of year again...summer vacation. It's always sort of bitter sweet. I want to be able to sleep in, yet I know I won't get near as much done with the kids at home. So instead of trying to enjoy these last few days, I am stressed thinking of all the stuff I was supposed to get done during the school year and didn't. Priority for these days is a no brainer, my closet. I have never organized my closet and found a home for my clothes, shoes, purses, etc. Needless to say, it is a HUGE mess! I'm finally at my wits end, dreading the inevitable. I did attempt to do it a couple of times but it was so overwhelming I gave in. Why is it so much easier to clean my kid's closets than my own?! So here goes...turn on Vampire Weekend, check. It's always easier to do chores with music, right?! "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

Ugh!
Shan

blog post #218

No comments:

Post a Comment