Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Surprise Band


I've noticed this particular band on Rhapsody. It's album has been in the top ten for a while now. I have to admit the name of the band actually repelled my desire to listen to them. This may surprise you due to my love of a particular book series. But, I have listened to some bands that have come about expressly because of their writing songs about the series and I haven't been too keen on their style of music. I just assumed it would be the same with them. Then, again, my curiosity got the best of me and I had to listen to this album. It turns out I love them! Their style is unique and mesmerizing. Ok, so they are called Vampire Weekend. :)

New Music ROCKS,
Shan

P.S. : Oma it may not be your kind of music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment