Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Addition

I have been contemplating for a while now to create a new blog. I'm not deleting this blog, just adding a new one. My faith is such a huge part of who I am. There are many times I want to blog something of a spiritual nature. At the risk of offending a reader with my beliefs, I don't always write/blog my spiritual ponderings. I know every one is different. We are all at different levels of progression on our own spiritual journeys. However, I believe we can all learn something from others. Therefore, I resolved to begin this blog: Faith Brings Joy. I have found I am more likely to blog about my thoughts and feelings than I am to write them in a personal journal. Besides, why write in a journal only for someone to read after you have passed on from this life.

Faith Brings Joy summarizes what will be discussed on this blog. If you don't like the subject matter, then you may refrain. I welcome all comments and questions of an uplifting manner. Just as Paul says, "if there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy I seek after these things." (Phillipians 4:8 & Article of Faith 13)

Keep the Faith,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment