Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Husband has been Abducted by Aliens!

I know there are a lot of people who think I am crazy obsessed with the Twilight Saga. The thing is, I guarantee you, I am not as bad as others I see on the internet or have heard about lately. I still have a life with my family. I love my children, my husband & enjoy doing things with them. I do believe there should be moderation in all things. I have not picked up any of the Twilight saga books to read since this summer when I re-read New Moon for the second time. I haven't made a trip to Forks (not that there's anything wrong with that.) I haven't been on any forums lately and I haven't even watched every interview that is on TV right now with the cast members.

Aside from all of this, I am mega thrilled with the upcoming movie premier that is the day after tomorrow!!!! New Moon is my least favorite out of all the books. There was a time when I wished they would just skip New Moon as a movie. But now, I can't believe how excited I am.

Tonight my DH said, "Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your New Moon experience a good one for you." I looked at him shocked and said, "why?" "Because you have been looking forward to this for a long time now and I want you to have fun." Oh my goodness! I kind of wondered if an alien had abducted my husband for a minute. Isn't he the greatest!!! He knows that he is my Edward, in other words, my forever companion. I am so grateful for him. I am glad that he knows that these books are a fun escape for a stay at home mom.

Grateful Heart,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment