Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

"That magazine didn't work."

This morning as I was helping my 1st grader get ready for school, I noticed her unruly hair and realized she should have taken a bath last night. I told her I forgot to remind her it was her bath night (it was a crazy night with my son being sick). She exclaimed, "That magazine didn't work." I was confused and asked her what she meant. "The blueberries, Mom...they were wrong. It didn't help."

She's right again. Maybe I just need to eat MORE of them. :)

On my way to take my Son to the clinic to be tested for the flu. He had fever late Saturday and all day Sunday. Hopefully it is short lived like A's was last weekend. We are leaving this Thursday to go to NYC to see my DH run in the NYC marathon. The last thing we need is for him to have the flu or for any of the rest of us to get sick, especially Husband. Prayers & Lysol are all we can do at this point.

Happy Monday,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment