Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Friday's Friend Football Themed Birthday Party

The previous post shows a slideshow of our family celebration on my Son's actual birthday. This one has pictures from his friend birthday party. He hasn't had a friend birthday party in a LONG time. We ordered pizza, ate his cookie cake (shaped like a football, by the way) and opened gifts before heading out to the High School Homecoming Football Game. I think the boys had a really good time. We enjoyed seeing my oldest daughter in the pre-game show. She is a member of the color guard. My wonderful friend Sara came with her Son, Asher. It was a super game. We are on a roll...undefeated!

Go BUFFS,
Shan

P.S.: The music is the High School's fight song. I'm so glad I found it. I think it adds a lot to the show. :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: FootBall BD Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment