Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School Time!


Tonight we did our yearly tradition of DH giving the kids a Father's Blessing. (photo of him & kids above) Tomorrow is the first day of school. My oldest will be going to High School...wow, I can't believe it! It really doesn't seem too long ago when I was there myself. My son will be in 5th grade and my youngest will be in 1st grade. I am going to bed early so I can get up and get them off to school fresh and happily. So I can't write too much (need to get to bed). However, I didn't want to let the night go by without journaling my thoughts about this milestone in all of our lives.


The builder & various of his crews will be coming tomorrow to begin punching off things on my punch list. Time to get back to work.


I like the scripture verse that goes something like this, "There is a time and a season to every purpose under heaven." Change is good.


Learning should never end,

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment