Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Pampering Prizes!

One of the girls' prizes was a pedicure. This was extra special because it was my 5
year old's first time to have a pedicure. I was honestly surprised she chose it. I am sure seeing her big sister have hers done might have played a part. She is usually a little timid about getting her haircut. She sat so sweet and still. It was funny watching her little eyes observing every move the manicurist made. She giggled when they used the pumice stone, just like her Mom...it tickles! I always remind my girls that my first pedicure was after my oldest was born. It was actually the first time I got out of the house by myself after she was born. My husband treated me to it for my birthday. Ever since that time, pedicures are one of my most favorite pamperings. I envisioned a day when I could take my girls to the salon. They both deserved a special day with Mom after working diligently on their service scavenger hunts.

Service Matters,
Shan



1 comment:

  1. Awww...that's great! I look forward to those special times with Ainsley too! I LOVE being pampered!!! =) And true...service does matter. =)

    ReplyDelete