Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

2008 Timeline Slideshow

Click to play 2008Timeline Slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



I have heard some of you are unable to see all the pictures in the timeline I created. I am very sorry and have made this special slideshow to take it's place. After clicking play, a new window will appear and the slideshow will begin. To go to the next picture, you will need to click the "next" button. The pictures will not automatically change. Make sure you click on "Full Screen" at the beginning to see the pictures better.

I appreciate all the visits from friends and family. Please comment so I know you were here...in other words, so I know I am loved :) I am so enjoying all of your blogs and e-mails! If this is your first time to visit, continue to read our "Holiday Newsletter" in the post after next.

Happiness to you,

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment