Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight is NOT just for Teens!

I decided I would watch my recorded episodes of Dailies on the REELZ channel with all things Twilight while folding laundry. I am really getting sick of the TV people saying Twilight is just a TEEN movie! I am not a teen and know many other women in their 30's and older who love this series just as much as the teens do! Honestly, maybe even more! Therefore, I think they are going to be very surprised at the numbers at the box office. They are predicting low numbers right now. Boy are they going to be blown away!

If any newscasters happen to come upon this blog: a tip...stop saying Twilight is a teen movie! Just because the story is about teens doesn't mean only teens will want to watch the movie or read the book!

Thirtysomething Twilighter,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment