Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Twilight Moms

I have got to go to bed! I stayed up too late reading and posting on my new favorite website twilightmoms.com. It is so hilarious reading some of the posts. One thing I know for sure, the Twilight series has brought a lot of joy to people. That is a great thing! Isn't it!? I think so. The biggest "buzz" is about the movie coming up. I am worried about getting a ticket to opening night. I hope they will allow us to buy them ahead of time. Needless to say, the suspense is killing me. I can not wait to see the book on the big screen. I know they won't be able to put everything in just an hour & half movie, but I know I will love what they do have. I already told my family I plan on buying the movie when it comes out on DVD. They were all surprised as I do not like to watch movies more than once!

I did begin to read The Host this week and it is very interesting. It is very different from Twilight, but I think I will like it...maybe not quite as much as Twilight, but I am still at the beginning of the book...we shall see. One of my friends said she liked it better than Twilight, so I knew it had to be good and worth reading.

Off to bed...bills to pay tomorrow.

Happy Weekend! Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment