Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Once Upon A Family Specials!

This month Once Upon A Family has 3 products discounted! I have never seen them do this before. This is awesome! So like with any good thing...I wanted to share it with you.

The first one is Stories of My Life Boxset
I have been wanting this one for myself lately. I realize as I get older, I don't remember everything like I think I will so, I would like to get my life story written down. It will be something special to leave with my children...my legacy. There is a very special video Once Upon A Family has made to highlight this wonderful product. If you would like to see it, click here.
The second one is Words of Wisdom.
Click on the names to read more about the products.







The third item is our Artwork Portfolio.

I use this to put all of my kids oversized pieces of "picasso." It is beautiful, like a piece of artwork itself.
You can see more at my website at www.familybringsjoy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment