Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1998 - Picture


Okay, so I spent way too much time looking for the pictures of my 10 year High School Reunion; only to realize that my Mom has them. Well, I found this picture of my Mom & I at my step-brother's wedding which was very close to the time the reunion was held. So this is was I looked like in September of 1998. My next post will show you pictures of what I looked like my Senior year of high school...1988. There is a huge difference! That doesn't surprise me, though. I love to have different hair styles, if you know me, you KNOW that to be true! By the way, I was 8 and a half months pregnant with my second child at the time. Now, ten years later since this picture was taken, about the only difference besides the hair would be the dreaded wrinkles! Ugh!!!! I guess we have to age sometime!
Later,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment